This, my next workshop in the current online series “Diving into the Deep Feminine”, will take place on Saturday December 12th, 10:00am – 1:00pm PST (utc-8).
Sign Up Now! – Click Here
The first part of this 2-part workshop enjoyed a very enthusiastic reception from our many participants. This coming Saturday we will focus on using Kundalini Yoga to access our heart through our emotional body and lower chakras. Discover how you can tame the four lions guarding the gate to your heart – fear, anger, sadness, and shame.
Experience the inner joy and power of your womanhood by learning how to:
- Open the Lion’s Gate to your heart with acceptance and love
- Transform your attention by focusing on feeling, not thinking
- Engage your emotional body to enjoy sweet devotion
- Use pranayama to shine your heart light
To make it possible for the attendance at this workshop of everyone who wishes to participate, there are two payment options:
1. $40 flat rate, or
2. Sliding scale, $15 minimum, allowing you to set the amount with which you feel comfortable. This option also allows for additional donations from those of you wishing to support both Guru Rattana’s work and the efforts of the team that makes these workshops and streaming videos possible.
Sign up now! Click Here
Everyone who signs up, including those unable to attend the live event, will receive a link to the workshop video to watch and re-watch at their convenience.
In this, the season for giving, not only can you share this information with all your women friends and students – you can also send it as a gift to those special people in your life – simply use the link to sign them up with TicketLeap, providing their name and email address with the application. We will contact them directly with their course joining instructions.
Each workshop will focus on a pivotal theme from Guru Rattana’s book – The Gift of Womanhood, Inner Mastery, Outer Mystery – a comprehensive study with Kundalini Yoga and Meditation practices for women. Together our exploration will deepen our connection with ourselves as women and help us experience and celebrate our special lives.